Now Hiring: Inside/Outside B2B Sales Representative
DO YOU LOVE & KNOW SPORTS? Are you a sports fan, desiring a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding career opportunity? Ultimate Autographs, a Sports Memorabilia and E-Commerce company is looking to hire a highly motivated and experienced Sales Representative that has the ability to sell our unique product in Wholesale Sales.
You must Love the Grind and have the ability to close sales!
If your interests are in Sports Management and Sales and have a strong knowledge in Professional Sports, Teams & Athletes, this may be the job for you!
- Provide excellent sales service to existing customers to ensure high level of satisfaction.
- Using Facebook (and other social media outlets) communicate with current and potential customers via posts, direct correspondence, and industry related groups to generate retail and wholesale sales.
- Maintain and develop customer contact database based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads.
- Responsible for generating retail and wholesale sales for Ultimate Autographs and Pro Framing, the sister company of Ultimate Autographs and willing to take on other challenging roles for wholesale/framing accounts.
- Have a flexible schedule to work some nights/weekends.
- Will include involvement in the UA Live Breaks live online program and participate/host on camera breaks when needed.
- Must manage sales calls/emails after hours including weekends & holidays.
- The ability to CLOSE SALES!
Required Skills and Experience:
- Have ability to target prospective customers and go the extra mile to drive and maximize sales.
- Exceptionally comfortable on the phone in a sales environment.
- Must be comfortable on camera live, when needed for UA Live Breaks.
- A minimum of three (3) years of sales experience in a professional workplace.
- Past experience use and knowledge of CRM and POS systems.
- Proficient in MS Office programs focused on Excel and Google Docs.
- Exceptional listening, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with clients.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task and acute attention to detail.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality.
This position is Base Salary plus Commission
Limited travel required. Expected to participate in event weekends, local & out of area when scheduled.
Flexible Schedule may include work from home program after proven sales records over time with our company and must have management approval.
Interested? Click the button below to apply today!