UA NFL Mock Draft 3.0: Picks 11-22
11. Washington Football Team - Kenny Pickett, Quarterback - Pittsburgh
Washington did just acquire Carson Wentz, however, there’s legitimate questions as to whether he is a stop gap guy or the franchise. Assuming it’s the former, Kenny Pickett is the most Pro-ready guy in the class.
12. Minnesota Vikings - Derek Stingley, Cornerback - LSU
Stingley is an extremely difficult prospect to evaluate. As a true freshman he looked virtually unstoppable. However, the past 2 seasons have been much more mediocre. We will have to wait and see which player the Vikings receive.
13. Houston Texans (via Cleveland Browns) - Drake London, Wide Receiver - USC
The big-bodied receiver from USC took college football by storm last season and despite the season ending ankle injury, Drake London is expected to be one of the first wideouts off of the board.
14. Baltimore Ravens - Kenyan Green, Guard/Tackle - Texas A&M
Despite all of the injuries last season, the Ravens were just a game away from making the playoffs. They have some concerns in their offensive line and Green is the perfect candidate to come in and fix those issues.
15. Philadelphia Eagles (via Miami Dolphins) Jermaine Johnson II, Edge - Florida State
It has been a long road for Johnson to get to this point, but he has without a doubt earned it. The Eagles defensive line is aging quickly and desperately needs another playmaker on that side of the football. Johnson bends and gets around the edge almost better than anyone else in this class.
16. New Orleans Saints (via Philadelphia Eagles, via Indianapolis Colts) - Jordan Davis, Defensive Tackle - Georgia
This is the 2nd selection in the 1st round for the Eagles and the Eagles get their next playmaker for the middle of their defensive line. At 6’6 330 lbs, Davis is nothing short of a mountain and a player like that will come in handy with all of the talented running backs in the NFC East.
17. Los Angeles Chargers - Trevor Penning, Tackle - Northern Iowa
The Chargers are in a great spot, but could definitely use more help protecting their franchise asset, Justin Herbert. Trust us, there is no on in this class with a bigger mean streak and better apt to personally take on the responsibility of making sure Herbert is safe.
18. Philadelphia Eagles (via New Orleans Saints) - Charles Cross, Offensive Tackle - Mississippi St.
With their 2nd pick in the 1st round, the Eagles add to their offensive line. Most of the best assets on the offensive line are aging quickly. They could sorely use someone like Cross to help protect Jalen Hurts next season.
19. New Orleans Saints (via Philadelphia Eagles) - Matt Corral, Quarterback - Ole Miss
In the past 2 seasons, the Saints have lost Drew Brees and Sean Payton. The expectation is that they might be using this pick to move up in the draft but as of now, let’s try to get them their next starting QB.
20. Pittsburgh Steelers - Kyle Linderbaum, Center - Iowa
If we have learned one thing about Iowa over the years, it's that they can produce good offensive linemen. Linderbaum is one of the best to come out in a long time and can play either center or guard. It’s not the sexiest pick for Pittsburgh, but it would be a much needed addition.
21. New England Patriots - Lewis Cine, Safety - Georgia
Lewis Cine has made himself “seen” (see what I did there) in a big way over the past 3 seasons. The now National Champion came up huge in the championship game and helped lead the Bulldogs over the Crimson Tide. Bill Belichick would have a field day with this kid.
That's it for our Mock Draft 3.0! Don't forget to visit Ultimateautographs.com for all of your NFL live break needs including signed footballs, autographed NFL helmets and more!