- Dallas Cowboys: Isaiah Simmons, LB, Clemson
Simmons was a top 10 pick last season, but this could honestly be more helpful to this team than Ceedee Lamb was on the other side of the ball for the Cowboys last season.
- Miami Dolphins (from Pittsburgh): Jeremy Chinn, S, Southern Illinois
Chinn would have likely been a higher pick in last year’s draft had it not been the worry about him playing at a smaller school. The 2nd round pick was an impact player for Carolina last season and would also be an impact player for a Brian Flores defense.
- Las Vegas Raiders (from Chicago): Patrick Queen, LB, LSU
Queen patrolled the middle of the field for the Ravens last season, but the Raiders could really use a difference-maker on that side of the football. He has the speed and athletic ability to be their main attraction on defense.
- Jacksonville Jaguars (from LAR): K’Lavon Chaisson, LB, LSU
This kid was a bit underwhelming in 2020 but there’s still so much raw ability in his lanky frame. I think the Jags would look to run it back here.
- Philadelphia Eagles: Jerry Jeudy, WR Alabama
Jerry Jeudy wasn’t available for this team to draft during the 2020 season. He had an okay campaign, but would seemingly be a nice upgrade for this team in the receiving department.
- Minnesota (from Buffalo): L’Jarius Sneed, CB, Louisiana Tech
Minnesota hit pay dirt when they drafted Jefferson in this spot last season. Now with many of the top-tier receivers gone they nab the top-rated corner still on the board and attempt to improve upon that defense that was pretty gross last season.
- Los Angeles Chargers (from New England Patriots): Kenneth Murray, LB, Oklahoma
Here is another team that is going to take their own player once again. They may have considered Queen if he were here, but Murray showed enough in 2020 to stay in this spot.
- New Orleans Saints: Brandon Aiyuk, WR, ASU
The Saints sneak in and nab Aiyuk away from the 49ers just one pick before they got their guy back. Getting Aiyuk gives them the deep speed threat they have been missing and it’s a nice upgrade over Tre’Quan Smith.
- San Francisco 49ers (from Minnesota Vikings): Jonathan Taylor, RB Wisconsin
The first running back is off the board here with Taylor. Taylor showed during the 2nd half of the season just how dynamic he can be. He would be a super fit in this offense and would finally give the 49ers a true lead back.
- Green Bay Packers (from Miami): Michael Pittman Jr. WR, USC
Please, for the love of everything holy, give Rodgers another receiver! Michael Pittman had some really nice games toward the end of the season and he could be a great compliment to Adams.
- Seattle Seahawks: Jaylon Johnson, CB, Utah
The defensive side of the football was pretty gross over the first half of the season. Although it did improve some, they still need lots of help and Jaylon Johnson would be a sight for sore eyes.
- Baltimore Ravens: Kevin Dotson, G, ULL
This physical guard was originally a 4th round pick for the Pittsburgh Steelers but we now have him as a first-round pick for the division rival.
Tennessee Titans:Michael Onwenu, OT, Michigan
This was another player that was a late-round pick but after playing well for the Patriots last season, the Michigan tackle now finds himself clearing a path for Derrick Henry.
Miami Dolphins (from Green Bay): CJ Henderson, CB, Florida
Henderson didn’t have an amazing season in 2020 but he would do well in this defense. The talent is there, but can he produce as he should?
- Minnesota Vikings (from San Francisco): Antonie Winfield, S, Minnesota
The Vikings get another stud in their defensive backfield with the Golden Gophers prospect getting to stay home.
- Kansas City Chiefs: D’Andre Swift, RB, Georgia
Clyde Edwards-Helaire isn’t a bad running back, however, Swift can do everything that CEH can, only better.