How do sports memorabilia live breaks work?
“Breaking” is a relatively new term that has drastically changed the sports card and memorabilia industry. Depending where you play, the style could vary, but today we wanted to show you what breaking means at Ultimateautographs.com and how you can be successful with us!
- First, head to the Live Breaks Page and look for a series that suits your interests. Most of the series will have 8 spots (which represent the 8 NFL Divisions) but other sports breaks or mixers may vary. If you purchase 1 spot, that means you have a 1 in 8 chance to win that item at an extremely discounted rate.
- Click “Add to Cart” to purchase a Live Break spot.
- Once you have completed your checkout, tune into the next available Live Breaks broadcast on Facebook, Twitch, or Youtube at 7 pm CT any day of the week or 4 pm weekdays, along with 2 pm on weekends.
- As you watch, you will see your name appear on the screen when your specific break begins. Your name will go into the randomizer and will be randomized a specific amount of times based on that evenings dice roll number.
- Once the randomization is over the list of names of people that bought into that live break will be matched up with a specific division.
- If the item that is pulled from the Mystery Box matches your division, Congratulations! You just won an incredible piece of signed memorabilia that will be shipped straight to your door!
Winning sports live breaks are as easy as that! We look forward to seeing you in the UA Live Break Room!