- The Mega Box Series features some of the biggest names we've ever showcased in our Mystery Boxes! This series is jam-packed with huge names like John Elway, Jerry Rice, Rob Gronkowski, Deion Sanders, Joe Montana and more! That's not including a Quarterbacks of the Century jersey signed by NFL legends Johnny Unitas, John Elway, Dan MarinoAND Joe Montana!
- Each box will include 1 random custom or licensed autographed football jersey that comes with a reputable certificate of authenticity from companies like Fanatics, JSA, PSA, Beckett, Steiner, Schwartz or Personal Player Holograms.
- This particular series is limited to 100 boxes! Each box in this particular football series will include a current or former player, that includes Pro Bowlers and Hall of Famers, that can have a retail value of up to $2,099 on UltimateAutographs.com. The price of one box is only $164.99.
- The FULL LIST OF PLAYERS available in this series are:
Quarterbacks of the Century (signed by Johnny Unitas, John Elway, Dan Marino AND Joe Montana)
Jerry Rice ("3x SB Champs, SB XXIII MVP, The GOAT, HOF" inscriptions)
Rob Gronkowski (Color Rush Jersey)
Kirk Cousins (Color Rush Jersey)
Ottis Anderson ("SB MVP" inscription)
Joe Bellino ("Heisman" inscription)
Billy Sims ("ROY" inscription)
Rocky Bleier ("SB Champs" inscription)
Earl Campbell ("HOF" inscription)
Matt Forte ("Workhorse" inscription)
Green Bay Packers Ice Bowl (signed by Paul Hornung, Dave Robinson, Donny Anderson & JimGrabowksi)
Steve Largent ("HOF" inscription)
Dave Casper ("The Ghost" inscription)
Warren Moon ("HOF" inscription)
Mick Tingelhoff ("HOF" inscription)
Steve McMichael ("SB XX Champs" inscription)
- This box makes a perfect gift for any football fan and we suggest that you claim your box before our limited stock runs out! There are NO returns or refunds on this product as all sales of our boxes are final.
- Check out our full display of Mystery Boxes here! Want to learn more about how our Mystery Boxes work? Check out our quick FAQ guide to The Ultimate Mystery Box.
- Want to understand the difference between our custom and a licensed jersey?