Pittsburgh Survives Nashville comeback to win Game 1
Posted on May 30, 2017 | Posted in Hockey | 0 comment
A horrible first period blasted the Nashville Predators in Game 1 of the 2017 Stanley Cup Final despite a herculean effort at keeping the Pittsburgh Penguins from even shooting the puck. The Penguins took an early lead after an overturned goal to a 5-3 win, taking a 1-0 lead in the series. Matt Murray earned the win in goal with 22 saves. It was the first time the Predators lost Game 1 of any series this playoffs, and the first Stanley Cup Final game in Nashville history. The Penguins went almost two whole periods without a shot on net before Jake Guentzel scored the game-winning goal late in the third period. Pittsburgh won with four goals on nine shots and were out shot, 25-11, by the end of the game.
- Cheer on Patrick Kane in the 2017 NHL All-Star Game
- P.K. Subban Guarantees a Game 3 Win
- Patrick Roy: One the Greatest Goaltenders to Ever Play the Game
- Series 2 Limited Edition Hockey Mystery Box: Time to Unlock a Piece of Hockey's History
- Series One Hockey Limited Edition Jersey Box: A Letter From a Satisfied Customer